Welcome to the official documentation of the Perl 6 programming language! Besides online browsing and searching, you can also view everything in one file or contribute by reporting mistakes or sending patches.
- Language Reference & Tutorials
- A collection of documents describing, in detail, the various conceptual parts of the language.
- Type Reference
- Index of built-in classes and roles.
- Routine Reference
- Index of built-in subroutines and methods.
- Perl 6 Programs
- A collection of documents describing how to run the Perl 6 executable program and other utilities, how to debug Perl 6 programs, and how to hack on Perl 6 source code.
You may also be interested in the Perl 6 design documents, which are in some places more complete than this documentation, but targeted toward compiler writers rather than users of the language. Documentation for the different but related Perl 5 language can be found on the Perl 5 documentation website.